|AuschwitzPage 1234||BirkenauPage 123||Other||Plaszów
The site of Schindler's Factory DEF (Deutsche Emalieren Fabrik), commonly known as 'Emalia'. The building is now owned by Telpod. The company erected the 'Emalia' sign over the entrance in 2004.
The factory was located on the premises of the 'Record' factory in Zablocie. Its workers were both Poles and Jews, producing enamelware for the Wehrmacht soldiers.
The film used both the interior and facade as locations and consequently draws a steady stream of tourists.
Above - the factory, as featured in the film.